The Cube by ZENDOME
ZENCUBE - The modular tent system combines many modern materials and innovative construction methods with realizations from architectural theory. With ZENDOME quality guarantee, technically perfect into the tiniest detail.
The ZENDOME development team has tested many prototypes during intensive communication with clients and partners in term of their efficiency.
The effort was worth it. The result is a totally new tent system in every aspect, no compromises and without alternatives: The ZENCUBE combines tradition with modernity.
The ideal proportions as defined by Vitruv in the "Ten books of architecture" in 33 BC, are until today the epitome of harmonious design. ZENCUBE sees itself as part of this historical school.
In spite of its temporary use, a mobile structure always influences its surroundings and the people using it. This results in a responsibility towards design and thus a challenge which ZENCUBE gladly will meet.
The ZENCUBE is based on a newly developed, world wide patent pending for a totally new kind of twin wing piping system. This lets side parts be installed in their entire length, automatically wedging themselves into the system through geometric restraint. Due to this attachment method of the membrane to the corner profile a cube results which seems to consist solely of fabric on the outside.
1. Structure System with world wide patent pending completely made from
quality Aluminium, eloxed and additionally powder coated RAL 9016
2. Membrane side parts made from quality PVC, B1, optional with original ZENCUBE window design
3. Pneumatic roof (Airpad) B1, with volume valve for fast in- and deflating
4. Extensive Accessories ranging from heavy load floor to door system and solar panel
5. Extensive logistic and storage system
6. Uncomplicated construction, easy maintenance
7. Can be combined in many ways due to TÜV tested static and testing documents
8. Security of investment due to durable construction components